1. History of Creating New Teaching Materials
2. Works as a teacher and management
December 2007: Established and opened Japanese Language Department at Angkor University
January 2010: Established “Science Program” as social contribution
October 2010: Got approval for new teaching material from the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport which Prof. Matsuoka has created since 2009.
- Moved to PAÑÑĀSĀSTRA UNIVERSITY OF CAMBODIA, Siem Reap Campus
- Started handling Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) as head of Siem Reap Site
March 2015: Established Japanese Language Course, “Vocabulary and Grammar” at PUC-SR.
June 2015: Concluded the Agreement about JLPT as test center at Siem Reap Site between Cambodia-Japan Cooperation Center (CJCC) and PUC-SR
December 2015: Concluded MOU between CJCC and PUC-SR
February 2017: Concluded MOU between Meisei University, Tokyo, Japan and PUC-SR
April 2017: Concluded MOA between Meisei University and PUC-SR
*Two Cambodian students went to Meisei University (1 month and 2 weeks)
*One Japanese student came to PUC-SR as exchange student (1 year)
December 2017: Concluded MOU between Takasaki University of Commerce, Gunma, Japan and PAÑÑĀSĀSTRA UNIVERSITY OF CAMBODIA, Battambang Campus (PUC-BB), and PUC-SR
January 2018: Concluded MOU between Hijiyama University, Hiroshima, Japan and PUC-SR
June 2018: Concluded MOU between Angkor Tiger Football Club, Siem Reap and PUC-SR
August 2018: Concluded MOU between Hokuriku University, Ishikawa, Japan and PUC-SR
September 2018: Concluded MOU between Asia University, Tokyo, Japan and PUC-SR
July 2019: One student of PUC-SR went to Meisei University (2 weeks)
- Stop to work at PUC-SR.
- Decided to stop handling JLPT as head of Siem Reap Site.
- Took office as an advisor of International Exchange Program which supported by Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan.（Kaibara Senior High School)
December 2019: Move to PUC-BB as Manager of International Relations.
December 2020: Concluded
- MOU between Hokuriku University, Ishikawa, Japan and PUC-BB
- MOU between Kaibara Senior High School and PAÑÑĀSĀSTRA International School, Battambang Branch (PSIS-BB)
March 2021: Concluded MOU between Department of Tourism, Battamban Province and PUC-BB
Instructor Book Game : “30 min. around Cambodia” < Geography & Arithmetic >
・28 August, 2009: "Moni Sara Poan, Thipadin Prize" by the Royal Highness
・12 August, 2009: “Certification of Appreciation” from Education Minister, Im Sethy (2009)